VIRTUAL DOC is a revolutionary NEW way for students to connect with licensed Canadian Doctors and Nurses through video conferencing to assist them in completing their schools clinical placement requirements. Virtual Doc is safe and secure operating under the guidelines of the Ministry of Health of Ontario. Virtual Doc is 100% FREE with your valid Ontario Health Insurance Plan (O.H.I.P) card and is currently available to students who have a Verified by Synergy Gateway account.
Introducing Virtual Doc
Here is what Virtual Doc can do for Students
- Order Lab Testing
- Conduct Follow Ups
- Review Lab Testing Results
- Complete Forms
- Answer Questions
- and more…
- Avoid Doctors Office Waiting Rooms
- No delays, Virtual Doc video conference appointments run on time all the time
- Team of Doctors and Nurses that understand your requirements
- Avoid delays and get cleared for clinical placement!
- Complete your school clinical placement forms
- Complete other school medical forms
- Answer questions on your schools requirements
- Review your school forms and sign off
- Access to Doctors to answer questions
- Doctors can help you understand your schools requirements
- Available to all students – local, out-of-province or international
- Free with valid O.H.I.P number
- International students will be issued a receipt for their insurance
What people are saying about Virtual Doc
“I was so confused with my schools healthcare requirements. Then I heard about Virtual Doc and booked an online appointment. The doctors and nurses were so attentive and helped clear my confusion. I thank you Virtual Doc for your assistance and want more students to use this terrific service!”
“Hi my name is Eduard and I am an international student studying in Canada. My school suggested I talk to Virtual Doc to help me with my medical forms. Appointment was so easy and so cool and my documents were completed. Synergy your team is fantastic – Thank you Virtual Doc!
Being a student we are always under pressure and time constraints, so when I heard that Virtual Doc would be able to help me with medical matters I quickly booked an appointment. I used my phone to video conference with their doctor and nurse and in 10 minutes all my matters were solved! I am so thankful for Virtual Doc and best of all it was free!
Virtual Doc is really a blessing for all students. They helped with medical matters and were able to order lab testing. Best of all they even followed up with me and we discussed results. I never had to go to a doctors office! Simply amazing – saved me so much time!
I was a little nervous at first, but after my video conference with Virtual Doc I became a believer! I can’t understand why Synergy didn’t have this sooner – thank you Synergy Gateway team! I saved over 4 hours of time by not having to visit a doctors office. Booked an appointment online and had a short virtual meeting with your team – best solution ever!
Why Students Love Virtual Doc
- Doctors who know school requirements
- No more doctor office waiting rooms
- No more lineups
- Available through a phone, tablet or computer
- Free with OHIP
- Assistance with lab tests, forms etc.
Why Schools Love Virtual Doc
- Student clinical compliance increases
- Access to healthcare professionals
- Available to local and International Students
- Security and Confidentiality
- Free with OHIP
- Positive student experiences
Time saved by using Virtual Doc
Students have saved over 300,000 minutes with Virtual Doc! That’s approximately 3-4 hours per student!
How can I access Virtual Doc
Virtual Doc is accessible through your phone, tablet or computer from anywhere you have an internet connection!
How does Virtual Doc help me complete my requirements?
Virtual Doc assists students in completing their schools clinical placement requirements by reviewing and completing forms, ordering lab tests and answering questions etc..
Is Virtual Doc safe to use?
Virtual Doc operates under the guidelines of the Ministry of Health of Ontario and is an approved service provider. We have the same measures in place as you would expect from a doctor’s office visit.
Can international students use Virtual Doc?
Virtual Doc is available to local and international students alike. For international students we will require a payment for your visit when you book and will issue you a receipt for your records.
Is Virtual Doc Free?
Virtual Doc is 100% FREE if you have a valid O.H.I.P number. No O.H.I.P – No problem, we will issue a receipt which you can claim back to your insurance provider!