Synergy Gateway offers a comprehensive WHMIS Online Certification program has been developed in accordance with the Federal Hazardous Products Act for the training of persons who manufacture, work with or are ‘in proximity to’ hazardous materials in the workplace. Your training may be paused and resumed at any time, from any computer with an internet connection.
- WHMIS Introduction
- WHMIS Classification
- WHMIS Labelling
- WHMIS MSDS
- WHMIS Worker Education
- *EXTRA* – GHS
This course will guide you through all aspects of the WHMIS system, from the classifications, to MSDS’s. Your training will explain in detail what you need to know, emphasize key points and test your knowledge retention after each module.
After completion of this course, you should be able to understand:
- How do you protect yourself?
- Where do you go to get more information on this product?
- What should you do in case of an emergency or spill?
- What hazards are associated with what products?
Key Points on WHMIS:
- WHMIS stands for Workplace Hazardous Material Information System
- Anyone working with or around Hazardous Materials are required by law to be WHMIS trained
- WHMIS is primarily concerned labelling and information sheets for Hazardous Materials
- All employers are required to show diligence in ensuring their employees are WHMIS trained WHMIS systems must be reviewed every year, including some measure of training
We offer several amazing pricing solutions for both individuals and organizations. Registration and booking is simple and is completed online through our partners learning management system.
Our current pricing structure:
|# of Participants||Price/Participant|
|1 – 24||$29.95/unit|
|25 – 49||$24.95/unit|
|50 – 99||$19.95/unit|
|100 – 499||$14.95/unit|
How to Register:
Booking your individual or company training is simple and cost effective. We provide a self-serve options in which you can fully manage your entire training and certification program. Visit us online and get started today or contact our dedicated sales agents by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org