Synergy Gateway will be conducting Student Permit Checking and N95 Respirator Mask Fit Testing services for the School of Health, Wellness and Science at Georgian College.
To assist you in completing and validating that you have met the college’s Clinical Preparedness Permit Requirements (click here for Georgian College’s requirements documents), you have been provided access to “Verified” – a software platform by Synergy Gateway, via secure username and password that has been emailed to you (check your school email account). You will use“Verified” to book your appointment, upload your forms and supporting documentation requirements and check your clinical placement eligibility status.
A username and password has been sent to your Georgian College email address allowing you access to Verified. PLEASE USE YOUR STUDENT ID EMAIL ADDRESS FOR LOGGING IN (STUDENT_NUMBER@student.georgianc.on.ca)
The Synergy Gateway Help Desk is available Monday to Friday from 10:00am to 3:00pm EST. Our help desk operates on a ticket based system and all inquiries are answered by email. Please note that the help desk cannot book, cancel or reschedule student appointments.
To create a Help Desk Ticket:
or open the following URL in your web browser: www.synergyhelps.com
**If you have forgotten your password, please use the “Forgot Password” feature during log in and a temporary password will be emailed to you.
- Review the student dashboard in Verified after you login for important information on the services available to you including associated fees.
- Have questions, visit our virtual help desk by going to: www.synergyhelps.com
- Virtual Doctor provides exclusive student health care services such as:
- Provide consultation, treatment and advice on a wide range of medical conditions
- Completing/Update your entry immunization and clinical placement forms
- Reviewing your current immunization history
- Consult on school requirements
- Provide electronic lab testing requisitions and arrange for follow up consultation
- Provide prescriptions for immunization boosters
- Free with your Valid Ontario Health Card (OHIP)
- Students without a valid Ontario Health Card are charged $55.00 per visit
- Available through your smartphone, tablet or computer – avoid going to doctor’s office!
- STUDENTS – PLEASE NOTE THAT VIRTUAL DOCTOR IS A NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR YOUR MANDATORY ELECTRONIC STUDENT PERMIT CHECKING (ESPC) APPOINTMENT.
- To access Virtual Doctor, you will need to create account or sign in to your Virtual Doctor account.
- Visit the Virtual Doctor site at: www.govirtualdoctor.com